Quoted Currency: British £
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Low||02 Jan 21||27 Mar 21||£665||-||£118||£140||3 Nights|
|Peak||27 Mar 21||10 Apr 21||£875||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid||10 Apr 21||29 May 21||£798||-||£142||£165||3 Nights|
|Peak||29 May 21||05 Jun 21||£875||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid||05 Jun 21||03 Jul 21||£798||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak||03 Jul 21||04 Sep 21||£875||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid||04 Sep 21||16 Oct 21||£798||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak||16 Oct 21||30 Oct 21||£875||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Low||30 Oct 21||31 Dec 21||£665||-||£118||£140||3 Nights|
- Our maximum occupancy is 6 named guests, with a maximum of two under 5's in the party.
- Heating, Electric, (no gas at property) and WIFI are included in the Rental Fee. Bed linen is also included and the beds will be made up for your arrival, so we ask that the beds are stripped prior to departure.
- Towels are not included other than for guests arriving from overseas.
- Payments may be made by bank transfer, cheque, or online by debit card/credit card upon receipt of an invoice. Currency exchange payments may be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer via Transferwise. https://transferwise.com/u/85cbf0 (Please use this link to receive a fee credit, enabling up to £500.00 in currency exchange payments for free).
- Saturday preferred change over day for full weekly lets between June - October (please enquire for alternative changeover days, as we can sometimes be flexible.)
- Short breaks considered between November - May and subject to late availability. (3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri).
- Maximum rental period 31 days.
- We do not accept bookings for hen/stag celebrations.
- The ground floor may also be considered for rental separately (but with exclusive use of the cottage) from £500.00 per week for 2 persons maximum during school term time and subject to late availability. Please request a quote.
- The cottage is available on a self catering or serviced let basis. A serviced let is aimed at business travellers who require a quick and easy departure and who do not have time to return the cottage to the same clean and tidy condition as found upon arrival. Serviced let prices start from an additional £75.00, dependent on booking duration - please enquire for further details.
A deposit of £200 (the initial rental deposit) is payable at the time of booking. Confirmation of a booking will be effective only when this payment and the rental agreement has been received. The balance of the rental, as well as a £200 security deposit (to cover any damages etc), must be paid to the proprietor no later than two calendar months before the start of the rental. The security deposit will be refunded (less any deductions if applicable) within 1 week of departure, by bank transfer or a card refund.